OFFER: $2 OFF TICKETS (Friday/Saturday Performances ONLY)
*You must call 732-462-9093 and speak to the box office
(Not to be combined with other discounts/offers)
The mission of Center Players, Inc. is to bring enrichment through the performing arts to the diverse community it serves. To achieve this goal, the organization will conduct activities and programs to educate and entertain its patrons, and provide actors, directors and other creative people the opportunity to pursue their craft
THEATER WITH A HEART… IN THE HEART OF THE COMMUNITY
Center Players has a strong commitment to educate, enrich and encourage a healthy quality of life for all the diverse members of the community we serve through the use of the performing arts. We honor that commitment in the following ways:
- In keeping with our mission, Center Players hosts group tours of our facilities that can include observing rehearsals.
- Through Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce, we offer fundraising and sponsorship opportunities to form relationships between local businesses and the arts.
- Our monthly play readings encourage community members to experience live theater at no charge.
- We secure corporate, business and community sponsorships for patrons with special needs so they may attend performances without charge through our Caring Community Ticket Program.
- At Center Players, people with disabilities are welcome in our audience, as actors and as members of our production team.
- We often choose material that is socially relevant, encourages empathy, and builds bridges between various groups within our community.
- Our productions offer fundraising opportunities for other community organizations.